Go give this guy some love!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Quote of the day: Thanksgiving edition.

I had this all ready to go yesterday but forgot to hit Publish. My apologies, folks. ANYWAY.

We are Americans and we are exceptional. And that is worth being thankful for! - Michael Bane

Read the whole thing, and have a happy Thanksgiving. Even if I am a day late in posting.

Oh, also? Read this. And go buy a bottle of Jack. Thanks to Jay for that second link. I'm already a JD fan, and I don't really need any more at the moment, but I'm going to buy a bottle soon anyway to support this.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good ones all, and hey, it's the thought that counts!!! :-)

Bubblehead Les. said...

If yawl can make it to the W.V Blogshoot next weekend, I'll have a bottle of Jack for the Afterparty ready. ; )

Mike W. said...

booze is like ammo or knives. The more you have on hand the better.