Go give this guy some love!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Just 18 Hours.

Just 18 hours until the polls open in Baltimore (and, I assume, elsewhere on the East Coast). Just 18 hours until we should all do our civic duty and vote.

I won't tell you who to vote for, and I won't tell you who I intend to vote for, but please...PLEASE...get out there and vote. There are a lot of very important things on the ballot this year, and they all need your decision.

And if you don't vote? I don't want to hear you crying about the choice you COULD have made. I don't want to hear the whining about how you hate where the country is going, because you have no right to say a word if you haven't put out the effort to give your opinion/choice at the polls. Don't throw away your right.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Concur with all! VOTE!!!

Bubblehead Les. said...

Voted weeks ago using the Absentee Ballot. If the Republic doesn't get handed over to the Marxists tomorrow, I highly recommend that system for everyone for the next Election.

It's a comfort to know that I didn't have to Disarm just to Vote.