Go give this guy some love!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fun At the NRA Convention

Wow Pittsburgh sucks. It's mostly just the lack of preparedness for over 70k people descending on the city like a swarm of locusts. I think they haven't prepared for this at all. Traffic routing is terrible. I think the city government needs to read more prepper blogs. At least call the last city and ask them what happened there last year.

The Convention is great! I haven't sniffed a whiff of con-funk, but I lost count of the safari/tactical vests around 638.

The people have been very nice. Howdy's and excuse me's all around. Say what you will about the NRA members, at least we're polite.

I know it's early, but I'll hand it to the booth workers. I haven't even been kicked out of a single one even after my. incessant questioning like a 5 yr old.

Last night I met many strange and wonderful internet denizens. Although the names fly by so fast I cant remember them all. A good bunch. (psst. they like to drink)

I had 2 hot, famous, blogger chicks in my room last night. How's you're convention going?

So far mines a blast. :)

1 comment:

Mike W. said...

"I had 2 hot, famous, blogger chicks in my room last night. How's you're convention going?"

What am I, chopped liver? :P I mean hell, Breda says I'm a chick. I guess I'm not hot or famous, eh?