Go give this guy some love!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I thought we were supposed to be the bullies?

I used to be a fan of ikeahackers.net, and have gotten some neat ideas from the stuff posted. On Monday, the blog owner posted a hack for a Buckmark. While it involved minimal IKEA parts, it was different and a bit refreshing to see posted on that particular blog, especially since the blog is popular worldwide and is regularly viewed in countries that don't allow firearms.

This morning, however, I read this. This disappoints me. When I last saw the comments on the removed post, they were mostly supportive...so I wonder when the train wreck happened.

I guess we evil, evil gun owners lost another battle. Or something. Because the SuperMegaGood anti gun people harassed yet another individual to the point of pulling content from something they own.

3 comments:

Windy Wilson said...

We're the bullies because they know how they'd react in our situation.
I'm going to have to get out to the not-so-local Ikea and get that part, although I guess a bunch of people buying just one of that drawer pull is a giveaway what they intend to do with it. :)

Laura said...

Haha, at least someone's getting something out of it!

I love how the comments have basically run the gamut.

Anonymous said...

Look at the bright side. Next time traffic is down on the site all they have to do is run a gun hack. Given the demogaphics of Ikea, did anyone expect anything different? They don't even carry Mora knives. :-)