Go give this guy some love!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It followed me home...part 2!

Remember way back in the beginning of February when I posted this? Well, that was part 1...the black and shiny thing.

Part 2 involved a trek almost back to Pittsburgh...twice. The first time, we met the little individual...and the second was yesterday, when we brought him home.

I'd like everyone to meet Deckard.


He's an 8-week-old rust and red doberman. And he's kept me up all night. Finally got 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep when Chris got up this morning. He's a cute little guy, and I can't wait until he learns to sleep through the night.

10 comments:

Kizz said...

He's only 8 weeks old, don't hold your breath. :) It'll be worth it, though. Pretty little boy.

Laura said...

Haha, yeah, I know it'll be awhile yet. I can't wait 'till he's as big as his daddy, either. His father is...well, he's at least 90 pounds. Maybe bigger. He's the biggest champion show doberman I've ever seen.

Bubblehead Les. said...

Yeah!

Mike W. said...

Awww! Puppay! I'm gonna have to come visit him. Oh, and you two humans too. :P

Alan said...

He's that cute so you won't kill him when he wakes you up at 2am.

Christina LMT said...

SO SWEET! I want to cuddle him and kiss him on his nose. :)

Old NFO said...

LOL, you now have a 'child'... :-)

DaddyBear said...

And I will pet him and pat him and cuddle him and I will name him Deckard!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie!

Mike W. said...

I think I like this thing better than the other thing that followed you home. It's cuter!