Go give this guy some love!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I think I've coined a new phrase.

Something I've noticed lately is the skyrocketing pageviews after SayUncle links to my little corner of the internets. Julie's noticed this phenomenon, as well.

This is what happens when you "get Uncled" (note the jump on Monday):

(click to embiggenate)

While I was busy looking at the stats I noticed this blog kicked over the 20k mark. Holy crap! You guys must like me or somethin'.


:D

Seriously, thanks for all the visits everyone.

6 comments:

Julie said...

You're welcome :)

I like stopping by ...

Laura said...

I'm trying to be more active, even if I end up taking the "link to all the things" approach. Puppies are exhausting! I never realized how little time I'd have once we brought our not-so-little guy home.

Mike W. said...

Yeah, little guys are fun but lots of work!

We usually call that an "unclelanche" btw, but your term works too.

Laura said...

Lol, "Unclelanche." I dig.

Old NFO said...

Keep on bloggin Laura, your perspective is appreciated!

Keads said...

Keep 'em coming Laura!