Go give this guy some love!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Brain no worky, have something that's only mildly interesting.

Apparently I can read quite a bit faster than most folks. I took the speed reading test over here and my result surprised me.



...yow.


Also, in other news, Chris went away for the weekend. Somehow I managed to go about my day without running terrified to the safest corner of the house. Apparently that's not what's expected of women. Sure, I was armed at night, but shouldn't we be armed at night in a city where crime happens on the regular?

Also also, I had had something scheduled for Memorial Day but it never posted. Anyone have a clue as to why that happened?

2 comments:

instinct said...

You're destroying the meme by not conforming to helpless victim status.

I like it :D

Mike W. said...

Your brain no worky because that zombie from Joppatowne ate it :P