Go give this guy some love!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

GO BALTIMORE.

So, remember this post?

I assumed they'd take the kids into custody, since there were witnesses and they were all in uniform. At least charge them! Apparently, that won't happen.

Surveillance footage is quite clear on what these kids did. THEY BEAT A MAN, for chrissakes...and yet, somehow, "We have reviewed all the evidence that the police gathered in their investigation, including the video footage, and have determined that criminal charges are not appropriate."


WHAT IN THE FLYING FLUFFERNUTTER IS GOING ON HERE??!? Have I somehow found myself in Bizarro Baltimore, where obvious criminal acts go unpunished? Have I simply gone mad? I just...I don't understand. Can someone smarter than me explain this so I can understand?

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

To put it bluntly, they're black, so they get a free pass...