Go give this guy some love!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Walmart's not getting *any* more ammo? What?

I can't call Corporate to confirm this - I don't have enough of a voice to make myself understood right now. Can someone else call them and report back?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-confirmed-wal-mart-is-not-going-to-order-any-more-ammo/


I mean...wtf. Seriously, wtf.


UPDATE: according to FarmDad, this is false information. Sorry for the panic post, folks...and thanks to FarmDad for calling them. I hate how stuff like this happens when I can't call to confirm.

8 comments:

Old NFO said...

I can't help but wonder WHAT was said in the meeting with the administration... Threats or tax breaks or WHAT???

Laura said...

I sure would love to know.

Anonymous said...

Works for me. It means more supply for the folks who want to sell to gun owners.

Gerry

Laura said...

That's great, but if I can't get what I need online, I'd like to actually get to a store that's open when I'd like to shoot...and I'd like to be able to get my stuff and get out of the store. Find me a local gun shop that's open at dawn...or before 10am, even.

Old NFO said...

A follow up from Farm Dad. http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/01/rumors-that-walmart-is-stopping-ammo-purchaseresupply-are-completely-false/

Jennifer said...

Whew. Not that we shop at Walmart anyway, but still

Laura said...

NFO, thanks for catching that.

Mike W. said...

I'm more worried about plans to ban online ammo sales, since I buy about 99.9% of my ammo over the internet.

Glad this turned out not to be true though.