Go give this guy some love!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Satisfaction.

Satisfaction is taking a person from total gun newb to multiple purchases in the span of less than a year. I love being able to help that progression along. The person in question had only ever handled long guns (and maybe twice, at that) before I took him to the range to learn to shoot pistols. He has taken this new hobby beyond my expectations. He now has a collector's license and has decided on everything he's buying between now and 10/1. He's acquired at least two AR lowers, has three pistols lined up, an M1A, and is considering an AR10 after things settle down.

He was previously uninvolved in politics, and I even got him to go with me to the protest back in the beginning of the year. One person at a time, we're winning.

2 comments:

FightinBluHen51 said...

Yeah, tell him to wait on that AR10 (at least until the next legislative session) since it will still be legal to purchase.

I hate our state!!!

Laura said...

That's his plan. :)