Go give this guy some love!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A close friend of mine asked me to boost the signal...

A woman close to a friend of mine is in a bit of a dire situation, medically.  She's selling crafty goods, both her handmade items and items donated by other people, in the hopes she can cover her bills.  Here's her story.

If you're not interested in the details but would like to see what she has for sale, please take a peek here and here.  Her direct donation link is here.

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Old NFO said...

Do you know of a way we can just make a straight donation? I couldn't find one on the website.

Laura said...

I believe she has a Donate Now button on the site, but I've contacted my friend about it.

Laura said...

Actually, I just found the link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PDMCQL66KLDVQ

(I'll add it to the post, as well.)

Old NFO said...

Thanks Laura. Done!

Laura said...

Your generosity is greatly appreciated. :)

Rebecca said...

You can make a donation directly via this link: http://tiny.cc/hysterectomy

Oh, never mind. I see you found it. LOL

Thank you very very much. I know M will appreciate it. If you could pass your details on to Laura, I'd love to send you a card!

:: miss m :: said...

Thank you so much for helping to spread the word. Just getting the links out there makes such a big difference. The more people who hear about it, the more the odds I can make this fundraiser a success.

I truly appreciate the mention.

Laura said...

Rebecca - yeah, i foond it. :P

MissM - sure thing! i haven't been around LJ or the blogs too much lately to have seen it when Rebecca posted it, otherwise i'd have linked it before now. i hope you're able to get what you need!