Go give this guy some love!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Overheard in the living room

me: blablabla may issue blabla shall issue (my dialog is just me babbling)
Chris: you know, this whole shall/may issue thing reminds me of Blade Runner.
me: how's that?
Chris: Deckard: I was quit when I come in here, Bryant, I'm twice as quit now.
Bryant: Stop right where you are. You know the score pal. If you're not cop, you're little people.
Deckard: No choice, huh?
Bryant: No choice pal.


Just a little snippet of the things we talk about over dinner...

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Actually that is a good point, and at least y'all TALK over dinner :-)

Laura said...

we might not eat at a table (it's off in a corner, and we're not terribly formal), but we almost always eat dinner together and we *always* talk over dinner. :)

Chris said...

It's usually me ranting about something though and Laura smiling and nodding her head at the crazy man :)