Go give this guy some love!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Unbelievable

So Jay over at MArooned beat me to the punch, but I have to say if this happened in any other city, like this one with high crime rates that rifle would have been long gone and not reported by a passer by to another officer to correct the situation. Here that would be just another statistic. An "assault rifle" in the hands of criminals according to anti 2A people. I understand that cops are people too and they make mistakes like everyone else, but I can't imagine a situation other than a running gunfight that would make you forget your weapon like that. Especially when you're supposed to be a trained professional. It makes you wonder what else this officer forgets to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've owned and carried a lot of guns for a long time and I've NEVER lost one, misplaced one, left one in the toilet or on the trunk of my car.

Interesting how it's always the highly trained only ones that are doing that.

Mike W. said...

I don't get how anyone can be so absentminded they'd forget their gun. That said, forgetting a pistol is one thing. Leaving a rifle on the trunk of your car is quite another. It's just absurd.

Old NFO said...

I'm surprised it didn't grow legs...