Go give this guy some love!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thots from twoday

Holy wow am I tired.

Saw lots of things.  Bought grips for the Rock Island.  Chris bought a kukri from Cold Steel.  Walked my feets off, THEN proceeded to go to the Gunnie Prom in heels.


Yes, heels.  And a dress.  Then Weerd(Weerdy!) made me laugh hard enough to squeak.  I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

Got a hug from Breda's mom (woo!) and looooooooooots of others.


Old NFO, you're an awesome guy.  Seriously.  If you ever find yourself in Baltimore, look us up. :)

More later, when I'm not swaying in the chair in an attempt to fight the sleep monster.

5 comments:

cybrus said...

I definitely agree with you - Old NFO is an awesome guy!

And yes, that squeak was priceless!

Laura said...

NO MOAR SQUEAKS.


seriously, my throat's done...lol.

Mike W. said...

You squeak like a rubber ducky. If you guys come next year I'm bringing one just so I can up Laura's squeaky level. :P

DaddyBear said...

It was great to meet you guys. And yes, the squeak was adorable!

Laura said...

Mike, shoosh it.

DaddyBear, likewise...and NO MOAR SQUEAKINGS!