Go give this guy some love!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Well this is interesting - attention Maryland people!

Every morning I get deals in my inbox from both Groupon and LivingSocial.  Today's "deal" from LivingSocial is particularly interesting.  Apparently you can get a package deal for Horst & McCann, up in Harford County.

Now, I've never used LivingSocial, and I've never been to Horst & McCann, so I can't vouch for this one way or another...but this might be a great idea for those people who've never been to a range before and want to learn how to shoot.

Who'dathunk we'd see package deals to the local shooting ranges on a deal site?  I sure didn't...

2 comments:

Tommy Grisham said...

I bought 4 $50 gift certificates for Shooters Depot for $25 each on Living Social last year. They made great Christmas presents.
http://www.theshootersdepot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've been to H&M a couple of times, they're friendly, it's a nice indoor range, and the rates are reasonable considering it's MD.